Tantric Retreat with Read more [...]
Carla Tara was born in a small village in the Italian Alps. She grew up enjoying connecting with nature and the animals in the farm.
Growing up she felt energy moving through her body that was at times very gentle and sometimes as powerful as a storm. She loved it. She was happy to be part of nature. Everything was sensuous and harmonious.
As she grew older she started asking herself why members of her family and the people of her village felt disconnected from this natural world of vibrant sensuality. They said that feeling sexual was a sin, unless you were married and wanted to make a child. Touching yourself sexually was a mortal sin.
Carla later discovered sex was the opposite of bad, it was sacred. No guilt, only celebration! Carla continues to take advanced and intensive courses with Tantric masters, to learn all aspects of this ancient science and adapting this knowledge to today’s society. With Tantra she finally found the joyous expression of her life.
Carla Tara Can Help You Discover Useful Ways To:
- Understand Tantra as a natural, commonsense way to live consciously and celebrate the connection between sex and love.
- Achieve greater harmony in your relationships
- Heal wounds that have contributed to closing your heart
- Open up to love responsible with spontaneity & innocence
- Uncover and trust your intuition
- Make choices from your inner core
- Communicate your truths, softened by your heart
- Bring more orgasmic energy into your dance of life.